Buy 4mmc mephedrone online
4mmc mephedrone – 4-Methylmethcathinone (in any case called 4-MMC, M-CAT, drone, whine yowl, and mephedrone) is a novel entactogen-energizer substance of the cathinone class. Mephedrone has a spot with a get-together known as the subbed cathinones, which are subordinates of the powerful fixing in the khat plant (Catha edulluis). It is thought to convey its effects by propelling the appearance of the neural connections serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine in the brain.
Effects of 4mmc mephedrone
- Stimulation – In terms of its effects on the user’s physical energy levels, mephedrone is commonly considered to be extremely stimulating and energetic. This encourages activities such as running, climbing and dancing in a way that makes mephedrone a popular choice for musical events such as festivals and raves. The particular style of stimulation which mephedrone presents can be described as forced. This means that at higher dosages it becomes difficult or impossible to keep still, as jaw clenching, involuntarily bodily shakes and vibrations become present, resulting in an extreme unsteadiness of the hands and a general lack of motor control.
- Spontaneous physical sensations – The «body high» of mephedrone can be described as a moderate to extremely euphoric tingling sensation that encompasses the entire body. It is capable of becoming overwhelmingly pleasurable at higher dosages. This sensation maintains a consistent presence that steadily rises with the onset and hits its limit once the peak has been reached.
- Physical euphoria
- Vibrating vision – A person’s eyeballs may begin to spontaneously wiggle back and forth in a rapid motion, causing vision to become blurry and temporarily out of focus– a condition known as opsoclonus.
- Dehydration – Dry mouth and dehydration are a universal experience with mephedrone and are a product of an increased heart rate and extreme motivation to engage in strenuous physical activities. While it is important to avoid becoming dehydrated, especially when out dancing in a hot environment, there is a potential possibility of suffering from water intoxication through over-drinking so it is advised that users simply sip at water and never over drink.
- Difficulty urinating – Higher doses of mephedrone result in an overall difficulty when it comes to urination, an effect that is completely temporary and thought to be harmless.
- Vasoconstriction – A survey conducted by the UK’s National Addiction Centre reported that 15% of mephedrone users experienced cold or blue fingers and lips indicative of vasoconstriction occurring.
- Tactile enhancement
- Increased heart rate
- Increased perspiration
- Increased blood pressure
- Body odor alteration – Mephedrone can potentially leave a very distinct and unpleasant odor within one’s urine, sweat and general bodily secretions which is often described as smelling similar to cat urine.
- Teeth grinding – This component can be considered to be less intense when compared with that of MDMA.
For more information the products, click here
For more of our products, click here